- Make the most of your time with this must-see tour where you can visit two of the Spanish capitals most coveted monuments: the Prado Museum and Toledo, with its Gothic Cathedral.
- Meet your guide and arrive at the Prado Museum for a guided tour of one of the most important collections of Spanish art.
- Learn about Velázquez, El Greco and other great artists of Spanish art history, and marvel at the beautiful architecture of the Prado.
- Later, take a high speed train to Toledo, and discover the secrets and mysteries of the "city of three cultures" with your guide.
- Plus, with the upgrade option you can enjoy a guided tour of the Cathedral, whose architecture is a wonderful example of the Spanish Gothic style.
- You can also explore the city on your own and marvel at its old quarters.
- Enjoy some free time in Toledo to relax and explore it on your own and return to Madrid in high speed train.
- Have fun and feel unique on this Premium Small Group Tour!
- Madrid & Toledo.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- Due to logistics matters, the tour must start punctually, delays will not be tolerated and they will be considered a non-refundable no show.
- Passport and full name of each participant is required to confirm the booking.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling due to weather conditions.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour, in the event that this minimum is not met customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- The route of this tour is not designed for people in wheelchairs or mobility difficulties.
- Changes or cancellations are free if made more than 24 hours in advance.
- If you make changes or cancellations within 24 hours or if you do not show up on the agreed day, no date changes or refunds will be made.
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.