- Discover the evolution of the Spanish empire from its historic roots through to the modern era.
- Start your journey in Segovia, where you can bask in the citys beauty and its medieval ambiance.
- Here, you have the option to upgrade and sample one of the most traditional dishes of Spanish gastronomy - the "Cochinillo" (suckling pig) while enjoying the full menu. Continuing on, your exploration leads you to the Monastery of El Escorial, offering insights into the unique Spanish traditions and history.
- Finally, conclude your tour at the "Valle de los Caídos" (Valley of the Fallen), where you can uncover the Spain of the 20th century.
- Travel to each location in the comfort of our luxury vans, accompanied by our expert guide.
- Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a Premium Small Group tour.
- Escorial, Valle de los caídos & Segovia.
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour and at the check-in.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place, if this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge.
- Please notify the exact age of the infant when you confirm your booking to arrange a baby car seat.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Changes or cancellations are free if made more than 24 hours in advance.
- If you make changes or cancellations within 24 hours or if you do not show up on the agreed day, no date changes or refunds will be made.
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.