- On this adventure you will get to experience Tenerife far from tourist crowds.
- The main attraction of this tour is the Teide National Park.
- The tour stops at the famous viewpoint of Las Cañadas del Teide.
- There you can take a break, relax, enjoy the view and breathe fresh mountain air.
- A tour guide will lead the way and tell you more about Teide and Tenerife in general.
- The tour starts in Playa de las Américas.
- On the tour you will see large parts of the south of Tenerife and Mount Teide.
- You need to be over 18 and have a driver`s license.
- Kids under 18 are allowed to go with adults, if they are over 1.20 meters tall.
- We go offroad for about 25 minutes.
- A travel insurance is included in the tour.
- You must book at least two days in advance to confirm your spot.
Equipment and clothing
- Bring solar protection.
- Bring comfortable and closed shoewear.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.