- Enjoy an exclusive Wine experience in this easy ride along the coast on our Smart e-Bikes and marvel at the beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea. Reach Alella to taste the wines of its family run winery and stroll along its ancient vineyards.
- Beginning in the center of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter, you will enjoy one of the most different and exclusive wine tasting experiences in this 7 hour-long trip outside the city.
- Riding comfortably on our Smart electric bikes along the Mediterranean coast, you will be able to enjoy the best views of the Catalan beaches as you go north for 90 minutes towards Alella, located in the protected Natural Park of Serralada de Marina.
- In the middle of the journey you will have a short break to enjoy the seaside.
- Once in Alella, you will visit a family run organic winery and will have the chance to stroll along its vineyards, where you will learn everything there is to know about the winemaking process of a winery which has wines on the lists of some of the most prestigious restaurants all over the world.
- There, you won’t only get to learn about their prestigious production and clientele, but also get the chance to taste four very different wines presented to you by one of the cellar’s professional sommeliers. Once the wine tasting is done, you can enjoy a picnic in the wonderful surroundings of the winery.
- Minimum age allowed for this tour is 16 years old.
- Children below this age are not allowed to participate due to local legal restrictions.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- The maximum weight allowed per eBike is 130 kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it you wont be allowed to join the activity.
- You must be able to ride on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour, in the event that this minimum is not met,customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum number of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish, if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Changes and cancelations before 24 hours are free of charge.
- For Changes or Cancelations Less than 24 hours or No Show, there will be no refunds.
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.