- In this personalized tour you get to see the best sights of the south of Tenerife
- Personalized means you have a say on where you want to go and bring in your preferences
- You can visit natural reserves, remote villages, secret beaches, coves of volcanic sand, cliffs and much more
- Far away from main tourist routes, this tour gives you the chance to see a different side of Tenerife
- A qualified guide leading the way in English, Spanish and Italian
- Recommended highlights of the tour are: Candelaria, Arico, Tajao, El Médano, Los Cristianos and Vilaflor
- This tour takes place in the south of the island
- The tour is conducted in a modern 8-seater van with AC
- Children under the age of 12 can join for free
- Pickup can be on the whole island, free of charge
- All the licences and insurances for the activity (both trekking and for the van) are included
- Option of having lunch in a local Canarian restaurant (recommended by your guide), not included in the price
- The tour takes up to 8 hours
- You must book at least two weeks in advance to confirm your spot
Equipment and clothing
- Bring solar protection
- Bring comfortable and appropiate shoewear
- Bring a towel and swimwear
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.