- Spains soul is intertwined with its wines, each bottle a testament to time, tradition, and terroir.
- Our 6-hour tour from Madrid promises not just a tasting, but a deep dive into this vinous legacy.
- Your day starts in the picturesque town of Colmenar de Oreja, where Bodega Peral, a third generation boutique winery run by its owner, stands as a beacon of local winemaking.
- This isnt just wine; its a liquid narrative of a town and its people, an embodiment of centuries-old traditions, carefully maintained.
- Feel the passion and dedication with each sip, as you come to understand why Spanish wines are so deeply cherished.
- From the village charm, the tour takes a majestic turn to Aranjuez, a town where history meets harmony.
- And here, in its heart, is Finca El Regajal, an extensive 400-hectare estate in Aranjuez, a UNESCO World Heritage City, where you will discover 14 hectares of organic vineyards featuring Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Merlot, and Petit Verdot grape varieties, cultivated using environmentally friendly biodynamic practices.
- Our small, state-of-the-art winery crafts artisanal wines aged in French oak barrels.
- From an urban enclave to a wide terroir, from the vineyards to the glass, this journey is a celebration of Spain’s wine odyssey.
- More than just a drinking, it’s about understanding the love, labor, and tradition behind every drop.
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time.
- There is a mínimum of people required to operate the tour, in the event that this minimum is not met customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- The route of this tour Is not designed for people in wheelchairs or mobility difficulties.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour and at the check-in.
- This experience is carried out in a bilingual format in English and Spanish.
- Infants from 0 to 3 years old are not allowed on this experience.
- Changes and cancelations before 24 hours are free of charge.
- For changes or cancelations less than 24 hours or no show, there will be no refunds.
Equipment and clothing
Comfortable clothing and shoes
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.