- Contemplate Barcelona from a completely different perspective and set sail along the coast of Barcelona on a modern sailboat accompanied by your personal professional skipper.
- Enjoy the unique experience of a boat ride, relaxing under the Mediterranean sun with a cool breeze, drinks, and a light snack, all while taking in the Barcelona skyline.
- We`ll make a brief stop for a refreshing swim, and with a bit of luck, we might even spot dolphins and whales.
- You can book your own private boat or reserve a spot on a shared sailboat and meet interesting people from around the world.
- No prior sailing experience is necessary to join these excursions.
- The activity takes place at Port Olímpic in Barcelona.
- You can reserve up to 48 hours before the activity.
- All types of weather are a challenge, and the sea looks different every day so it is not possible to cancel the trip if it rains.
- We can only cancel in situations where the sea conditions are too dangerous for the crew and the captain.
- In case of cancellation, we will try to reschedule your outing for another day.
- The activity is for a minimum of 2 people.
- It is recommended to be at the meeting point a maximum of 1 hour before.
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to wear a jacket for the wind and flat-soled shoes.
- In summer, it is recommended to bring a towel and swimsuit.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.