- Guided tour of a beautiful Banana plantation and the whole estate, with avocados, papayas and mangos
- In Arona you can find the largest area of bananas in greenhouses in the entire archipelago with over 800 hectares (the farm is 8 ha.)
- Learn about the region, farming and the whole process of cultivating the famous Canarian bananas
- Learn about the local culture, gofio andthe traditional way of making it in a small gofio workshop
- Try some of the bananas, gofio and more local produce
- Perfect tour to learn about a big part of the Canarian culture and identity
- Self-guided tour possible for smaller groups
- The finca is in the south of the island, in Las Galletas, Arona
- Tour available in Spanish, English and French
- Great experience for whole families, kids and grandparents
- Timetable to be agreed with the group and the farm
- Perfect for families or small groups, a self-guided tour is available every Wednesday at 11
- You must book at least a week in advance to confirm your spot
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to wear closed shoes and clothes according to winter or summer
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.