- Enjoy a private tour to the small town of Masca
- Experience incredible panoramic views of the ravines with stops at viewpoints
- With a guided and private visit to a banana plantation with explanations and demonstrations of the entire banana farming process
- Discover the gastronomic culture of Tenerife, with food and drinks included
- With welcome cocktails, wines and cheeses and a succulent and delicious lunch or dinner at the restaurant on the same estate
- The tour takes place in the west of the island, in Masca
- Transportation throughout the tour is included
- Pick-up service from hotels is possible, to be agreed with the provider
- Minimum amount of people in the excursion is 2, the maximum 8
- Professional local guide in English, Spanish and Italian
- The restaurant may vary in case the chosen one is closed, but we have several restaurants that meet the same standards of quality, location and permits
- You must book at least two weeks in advance to confirm your spot
Equipment and clothing
- Bring comfortable and appropiate shoewear
- Bring solar protection
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.