- Enjoy a private tour to a local winery in Vilaflor, to Teide National Park and to Los Gigantes
- The tour starts in Vilaflor, the highest municipality of the Canaries, where you can already enjoy splendid views
- In Vilaflor, you get a tour of a local "bodega" or winery, including all facilities, a wine cellar and the restaurant
- Take a dive into local culture with a wine tasting of 4 wines and some snacks
- You continue to Teide National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that offers a stunning landscape with unique fauna and flora
- Discover moonlike scenery and see the must of Tenerife from up close - Mount Teide
- On the way back you get to see Los Gigantes, massive cliffs on the western coast of Tenerife
- The tour takes place in the south-west of the island, from Vilaflor over to Teide and Los Gigantes
- Transportation throughout the tour is included
- Pick-up service from hotels is possible, to be agreed with the provider
- Minimum amount of people in the excursion is 2, the maximum 8
- Professional local guide in English, Spanish and Italian
- You must book at least two weeks in advance to confirm your spot
Equipment and clothing
- Bring comfortable and appropiate shoewear
- Bring solar protection and a sweater, as it can be cold in the national park
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.