- Dive for the first time on and explore the underwater world of Lanzarote
- Enjoy the sensation of floating weightlessly in the world of brightly colored fish, in warm, crystal clear blue water
- Admire the impressive underwater life of Lanzarote such as octopuses, crabs, turtles and all kinds of fish
- There is nothing like breathing underwater for the first time, an incomparable feeling
- You will be properly prepared and accompanied by a professional SSI instructor at all times
- Enjoy this first underwater experience with a maximum of two divers per instructor
- The whole experience (with briefing, getting to the dive site and diving) lasts around three hours
- This dive takes place in Puerto del Carmen, in the famous diving site of Playa Chica
- The experience begins at the dive centre, with briefing and administration
- Minimum age of 8 years (minors must be accompanied to the dive centre by an adult)
- Know how to swim and fill out a medical questionnaire
- Incompatible conditions are: cardiovascular diseases, diabetes or epilepsy
- Don`t be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or even hungover
- You must book at least two days in advance to confirm your spot
- Before the dive, a medical statement has to be filled out
Equipment and clothing
- Bring a towel and swimwear
- All the equipment for the dive will be provided
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.