- This tour shows you the vineyard, the winery and informs you about the art of making wine
- Guided by a local expert, you get to see the whole process and discover the wine culture of Tenerife
- At the end of the visit you can taste different types of local wine in a wine tasting experience
- Vineyard with more than 30 years of generational experience from a family of small winegrowers-winemakers
- With a beautiful winery that is integrated into the landscape, by materials of the place itself such as volcanic stone
- The visit takes place in the north of the island, in La Guancha
- The visits are possible on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 11
- All participants must be over 18 years old
- You get to try 4 to 5 different wines
- You must book at least two days in advance to confirm your spot
Equipment and clothing
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Sports shoes and light coat is recommended
- Come thirsty and curious
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.