- Enjoy the best that Fuerteventura has to offer with Surf lessons adapted specifically to your level
- Learn the basic techniques of Surfing if you are a beginner, or improve your technique if you are already experienced
- We choose the best spots to carry out the classes, in the North or Center of the Island, according to the conditions and forecasts and your level of Surfing, so that you have a good session, learn and enjoy to the fullest
- We use quality gear, we provide technical education and a personalized offer. We are committed to quality
- This experience includes all the necessary equipment: wetsuit, board and leash
- Also includes pickup
- Classes are possible in the center and north of the island
- The beach is chosen depending on the conditions and level of the students
- For this reason, it is important that you book your place in advance, as they will inform you of the place where the class will be
- Depending on weather and wave conditions, the ideal time of day is chosen, so there may be variations to keep the class safe
- This experience is suitable for children from 6 years old and who are confident in the water
- No prior skills are required
- Estimated duration of 3-4 hours: 2h at the beach + pickup.
- Pickups are possible, in the area of Caleta de Fuste, Puerto del Rosario or Corralejo
- The pickups are in your residence or where we agree with you.
- Places are few and limited. The group classes are with a of maximum 8 people
- Book at least a week in advance
Equipment and clothing
- You should bring a swimsuit, towel and sun protection
- The experience includes the wetsuit and surf equipment
- Bring a drink (non-alcoholic) and snacks
- We recommend bringing comfortable clothes for the beach and something to keep you warm
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.