- Magical encounters with whales and dolphins in their natural habitat, away from crowds.
- A great tour of the strait between Playa San Juan and La Gomera. Piloted by a local guide, which will explain more about these wonderful animals and the unique characteristics of the area, as well as local fishing traditions and volcanic coasts.
- You will have the opportunity to refresh yourself in the crystal clear blue water and work up an appetite to try some local delicacies.
- This experience includes: Whale and dolphin watching, trip along the coast, visiting a cove to snorkel and swim, snacks of fresh local produce, skipper / local guide with lots of experience.
- In the 4-hour version, we will also visit the breathtaking Los Gigantes and Masca.
- For this whale watching experience, you will embark in the Port of Playa San Juan, one of the last traditional fishing ports of the Canary Islands.
- This is a group activity in which you share the boat with other people
- Groups are limited to 11 people, which will ensure that everyone has a great experience, where you can learn
- All safety and environmental care instructions must be followed
- You have to book at least two weeks in advance, given the limited capacity and the weather conditions
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing solar protection and swimsuits
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.