The purchase and use of the services provided by ISLA DE REGALOS, hereinafter IDR, through its website www.isladeregalos.es, subdomains, applications and any other physical or digital means are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
Company details: LTD “Prieskoniai verslui”, Company code: 302562788, Company address: Ukmergės str. 226-26, Vilnius, Lithuania, Only WhatsApp: +34 611 22 71 34 Email: email@example.com
GLOSSARY OF TERMS:
ISLA DE REGALOS, IDR: online platform that sells offers of experiences offered by third parties.
CLIENTS, CLIENT: people or users of the website.
SERVICE PROVIDERS, SERVICE PROVIDER: companies or individuals that offer their services and experiences.
OFFERS, COUPON, COUPONS: experiences sold in IDR and which have a unique identifier to be redeemed during the validity period.
AFFILIATES: people who are in charge of searching for Service Providers and accompanying them in the registration process.
SERVICE FEE: value charged by IDR for redeemed coupons.
SERVICE VALUE: value paid by IDR to the SERVICE PROVIDER for the redeemed COUPONS.
AFFILIATE COMMISSION: value charged by the AFFILIATE for the COUPONS redeemed from its network.
1. Who we are
- Provide the service and maintenance of the online platform.
- Search, select and contact SERVICE PROVIDERS and publish their offers.
- Provide CLIENT with the procedures to purchase the OFFERS and the information to redeem them.
3. Operation and description of the purchasing process
- THE CLIENT looks for the offers published in IDR.
- THE CLIENT chooses the offer and adds it to the cart.
- The client pays and receives the confirmation of their purchase by email and their COUPON, along with the data or information they need to program or redeem their experience.
- If required, THE CLIENT reserves or confirms the day and time for his experience by contacting the SERVICE PROVIDER.
- THE CLIENT redeems his experience showing the COUPON. The SERVICE PROVIDER scans the coupon to redeem it.
- The SERVICE PROVIDER receives the corresponding payment after the provision of the service.
4. Conditions for CLIENTS
- Purchase: the purchase is made online, by card payment or other methods that are available.
- Use of the Offer: in order to use the offer and carry out the experience THE CLIENT must follow the instructions and terms detailed by the SUPPLIER which can be found in the COUPON. You must book in advance if necessary and follow the instructions of the SUPPLIER.
- Responsibility: THE CLIENTS carry out the activities at their own risk, assuming the risks that they may present. CLIENTS must be of legal age. In the case of minors, they must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Validity: Coupons have a limited validity of 1 year from the date of purchase. After this date, the coupon will be deactivated and cannot be used.
- Cancellation and refund: Cancellation and refund of payment for unredeemed COUPONS (that haven’t been used) is available within 14 days from the date of purchase. Write us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Cancellation" in the subject. Once canceled, the coupon will not be valid. The refund is made to the card with which the payment was made.
- Redeemed COUPONS will not be refundable.
- Cancellation by the SUPPLIER, due to external conditions or force majeure: we understand that unexpected events or force majeure may arise that prevent the performance of the service. In these cases, the agreement between the SUPPLIER and THE CLIENT to schedule at a future date will prevail. If this is not possible, we will refund the CLIENT the value of the OFFER.
- Changes: changes are not allowed.
- Promotions: Promotions are not cumulative or refundable.
5. Conditions for SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Provide IDR with the necessary information to publish the OFFER: description, prices, booking conditions (deadlines and contact details), requirements and recommendations.
- Provide CLIENT with the service detailed in THE OFFER, ensuring that they offer a quality experience, ensuring the safety and well-being of THE CLIENT.
- Guarantee the quality and veracity of THE OFFER.
- SERVICE PROVIDERS must have the certifications, qualifications and other licenses that are required by the authorities and current regulations for the provision of their services and OFFERS.
- THE SERVICE PROVIDERS explicitly exempt IDR from any legal responsibility derived from failures, accidents or complaints related to the services they offer.
- IDR reserves the right to eliminate or not publish the OFFERS at its discretion, for various reasons such as: that they do not meet quality, safety criteria, or that they have negative comments, or that they do not fit the IDR categories. Likewise, when the SERVICE PROVIDERS fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- Illegal activities or activities that violate human rights and freedoms, physical and moral integrity and the dignity of people or that are considered harmful to nature, flora and fauna are explicitly prohibited.
- SERVICE PROVIDERS may promote their OFFERS from the IDR website or social media, but may not use the IDR brand or hallmarks in a manner that implies its representation.
- The agreement between IDR and the SERVICE PROVIDERS is not exclusive. IDR can publish the OFFERS of any SERVICE PROVIDER on its site and these, in turn, can offer their services on their own website and other platforms. However, the same OFFERS should not be offered at a lower price.
6. Service costs:
- Registering as a SERVICE PROVIDER is free.
- IDR will charge a commission of 10% of the value paid by THE CLIENT, as a SERVICE COMMISSION.
7. Payment: the payment corresponding to the OFFERS will be made as follows:
- Payment will be made once the OFFER has been confirmed and made, having redeemed the coupon.
- By bank transfer, to the bank account of the service provider.
- Payments are made on the 30th of each month, for the accumulated value during the month.
- The value to be received will be that of the OFFER, minus the IDR SERVICE COMMISSION.
- On the SUPPLIERS page you can consult the exchanged OFFERS and the corresponding value. This page will soon be available on the website.
- The SERVICE PROVIDER will not receive or claim payments for unrealized activities or coupons not exchanged or canceled by THE CLIENT within the legal terms.