- Enjoy a sunny kayaking session and get to see Tenerife`s coastline.
- Enjoy the feeling of floating weightless through the water and breathing underwater.
- Get to see Tenerife`s stunning underwater wildlife such as octopuses, crabs, turtles and all kinds of fish.
- Los Cristianos is a perfect location for both activities.
- From there, the Kayak tours depart to go to the rocks of Palm Mar.
- In front of the center, there is one of the best dive sites in Tenerife, where stingrays and other marine animals live.
- You will be properly prepared and individually accompanied by a professional the whole time.
- The two activities are in the south of the island, in Los Cristianos.
- You will discover the wonderful waters of the south of Tenerife.
- Minimum age for kayaking is 6 years.
- Minimum age for diving is 8 years.
- The center is open every day.
- Pickup throughout the whole south of the island can be arranged.
- You must book at least a day in advance to confirm your spot.
- Before the dive, a medical statement has to be filled out.
Equipment and clothing
- Bring a towel and swimwear.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.