- This experience lets you do five different open water dives from five specialty programs
- It's all about exploration, excitement and new experiences while you become a better diver
- This course helps to build your confidence under water and expands your scuba skills
- It includes a theoretical manual and some knowledge review - both online learning
- This experience offers five dives, out of which you have to do the Deep Diving and the Navigation course - the other three you can choose
- You will also receive your final certification and a diploma for the course, as well as photos and drinks
- The dive and snorkel center is in the west of the island, near Los Gigantes
- There are activities all over the island
- Minimum age is 10 years
- This activity is great for families
- In case of bad weather, the date can be changed
- After a dive, wait 12 to 24 h before flying or changing altitude drastically (e.g. going up Mount Teide)
- You must book at least three days in advance to confirm your spo
Equipment and clothing
- Swimsuit, towels and solar protection
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.