- Find relaxation, stretching and breathing with Yoga
- Try out Yoga in a new environment with specialized Wateryoga
- Our natural affinity for the water and the ability to exercise within it leads to a wonderfully relaxing experience
- Wateryoga is much more than performing asanas in the water - it also involves movements from other activities, such as syncronised swimming and hydrotherapy
- It is ideal to recover from injuries, relieve tension and eliminate muscle pain - in the safe environment of the water
- Wateryoga is also highly recommendable for physical rehabilitation, the elderly and those with reduced mobility
- The experience can be enjoyed in three possible places:
- It can be in a thermal Spa in Costa Adeje
- It can be in any other private space or pool
- Or it can be on the beach in summer
- Recommended for all ages (minors and special needs only with their parents or guardians)
- So the children can enjoy more, it is ideal that they already know how to swim and measure more than 1.30m
- It can be enjoyed as a family activity
- Book at least one week in advance
- Due to current restrictions, there are only availabilities during weekdays, at 10 and 12
Equipment and clothing
- Swimwear, pool slippers and a towel
- You can bring a mask and snorkel tube (not mandatory)
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.