- The coast of Gran Canaria conceals places that seem to be taken out of movies, and the route of the Taurito Caves is the best way to discover these hidden places.
- The southwest has spectacular cliffs that hide sea caves that we will take you to explore safely in a kayak.
- We will disembark in quiet coves and you can jump into the water from cliffs if you are looking for adrenaline.
- You can snorkel with goggles and snorkel to see the seabed.
- This experience lasts 3 hours and starts at 14:00.
- This experience takes place in Taurito, Playa de Mogán.
- The realization of the climb will depend on the weather conditions.
- Start time can be scheduled in the morning or afternoon.
- The routes will depend on the state of the tide and the weather, but we will take care of that, selecting the best route at the best time.
- Each duo (tandem kayaks) must carry the kayak 50 meters to the entrance and do the same when exiting.
- Book with experience at least 5 days in advance.
- This experience can be enjoyed by up to a maximum of 20 people.
Equipment and clothing
It is mandatory to have:
- Boots for landing on rocks (no loose flip-flops or neoprene socks).
- Sun protection (sunscreen, hat, sunglasses).
- T-shirt (recommended lycra surf type) to avoid rubbing the life jacket.
- Dry clothes for after the activity (we recommend leaving them in your car along with all valuables).
We also recommend:
- Snorkel mask and snorkel tube.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.