- Diving in Gran Canaria is a great way to discover the marvellous sea of Gran Canaria and follow new adventures through diving.
- This experience includes two full dives and includes all equipment and dive insurance.
- The dives will take you to the best dive sites on the island of Gran Canaria, as long as the sea conditions are good and each dive site can be reached according to its difficulty.
- Our dives will take you to Risco Verde, El Cabron, Tufia, Cueva de los Chuchos, Sardina and Caleta Abajo.
- The dives are done in pairs and are subject to availability.
- We can also offer boat dives as a supplementary service.
- You will discover the sea as you have never seen it before, in the company of the best guides on the island.
Diving in Risco Verde, El Cabron, Tufia, Cueva de los Chuchos, Sardina y Caleta Abajo.
- To know how to swim.
- To be at least 10 years old.
- Book in advance, as places are limited.
- We dive every day of the year, always on request.
- Do not book if you are not sure what dates are available.
- We provide all the diving equipment necessary for this experience.
- This experience can be enjoyed at any time of the year, weather permitting, so dives may be cancelled or moved to a different area due to weather conditions.
Equipment and clothing
- We provide the necessary equipment for this experience.
- It is necessary to bring a swimsuit, sunscreen and towel.
COVID disclaimer: All the activities posted on our site are available. Service providers must adapt their experiences to current standards and regulations to ensure safety and minimize risk of infections. There may be capacity limitations, use of masks and other mandatory measures that must be met during the activities. In order for you to enjoy the experiences, we recommend that you follow the booking instructions that you find on the coupon and the indications of the providers and local authorities. Being responsible, we can enjoy the best experiences and return back to normal soon.