- Barcelona is a city that awakens all the senses and the Big Fun Museum is one of those attractions that reflects the extravagant nature of the city.
- This is a unique museum in Spain and has 8 different themed rooms.
- Here you will discover facts, secrets and the most bizarre and mind-blowing oddities.
- In the House of Giants you will shrink to the size of a dwarf and enter a world where everything is gigantic.
- You'll enter the strangest house you've ever visited, the Topsy-Turvy House, where everything is upside down and the laws of physics don't apply.
- Foodies will love entering a world full of marshmallows, candies, doughnuts and cotton candy at the Candy Museum.
- Dare to enter the Museum of Madness, which displays numerous extreme psychiatric techniques used throughout history.
- Take a look at the magnificent collection of modern art made with all kinds of food at the Food Art.
- Play magic chess, walk through an enchanted forest and contemplate a world of mirrors in "Alice Through the Looking Glass."
- Jump into a pool and get out with dry clothes in the "Dry Pool".
- Escape from routine and visit one of the most magical museums in Barcelona, the Big Fun Museum.
- Our museums are located in the center of Barcelona.
- These museums are interactive, fun and perfect for all ages.
- Through this experience you will be able to access tickets to two separate museums.
- To save money, we recommend purchasing the ticket giving you access to both museums.
- We recommend booking tickets at least one day in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- To access this experience it is not necessary to follow a dress code.
- However, we recommend you to come in comfortable clothes, as well as a camera or a charged phone.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.