- Discover Lavapiés, one of the most multicultural and colorful neighborhoods in the center of Madrid.
- You will explore this neighborhood through its best street art and cultural movement.
- Throughout the 2 hours walking tour you will be able to hear little known details about the graffiti movement in Madrid.
- If you wish, you will be able to paint your own artwork with recycled stencils and spray cans.
- This tour includes information about various urban art festivals in the city.
- You will also learn about the main characteristics and differences between the different contemporary art movements.
- The tour takes place entirely in the Embajadores district, between Lavapiés and La Latina, in the city of Madrid.
- Our activities are carried out in any kind of circumstances, even in case of rain or snow.
- We recommend booking at least two days in advance.
- Reservations are valid as long as there is a minimum of two participants.
- Children under six years of age do not pay to access this experience.
Equipment and clothing
- We do not have a dress code for this experience.
- We recommend bringing comfortable shoes and a bottle of water.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.