- Discover Lavapiés, one of the most multicultural and colorful neighborhoods in the center of Madrid.
- You will explore this neighborhood through its best street art and cultural movement.
- Throughout the 2 hours walking tour you will be able to hear little known details about the graffiti movement in Madrid.
- If you wish, you will be able to paint your own artwork with recycled stencils and spray cans.
- This tour includes information about various urban art festivals in the city.
- You will also learn about the main characteristics and differences between the different contemporary art movements.
- The tour takes place entirely in the Embajadores district, between Lavapiés and La Latina, in the city of Madrid.
- Our activities are carried out in any kind of circumstances, even in case of rain or snow.
- We recommend booking at least two days in advance.
- Reservations are valid as long as there is a minimum of two participants.
- Children under six years of age do not pay to access this experience.
Equipment and clothing
- We do not have a dress code for this experience.
- We recommend bringing comfortable shoes and a bottle of water.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.