- Feel the thrill of discovering this kayak route on the Ebro River.
- You can choose a guided route or, if you are up for an adventure, a free route.
- Our classic route follows a route between Mora la Nova and the charming town of Miravet.
- Other routes are also available.
- This experience includes a training session and two hours of route at a leisurely pace.
- During the tour we make stops at the beautiful river islands.
- If required, we also provide the return transport.
- You can access this experience in Miravet (Tarragona).
- In case of adverse weather conditions, we refund 100% of the reservation or change the date of the activity.
- We recommend booking at least two days in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing a change of clothes and shoes, as well as a towel and a bottle of fresh water.
- In hot weather we recommend bringing a hat or cap.
- It is important to bring shoes that fit properly.
- In summer we recommend bringing swimwear.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.