- One of the greatest dreams of mankind has always been to feel like a bird for a few moments.
- Now you can fulfill that dream thanks to our tandem paragliding flights.
- The tandem paragliding flight allows you to experience firsthand the great adventure of flying without sacrificing any safety.
- During your flight you will be accompanied by a certified pilot with countless hours of training and experience.
- You don't need any previous knowledge or physical preparation.
- All you need to start with is the desire to jump into the adventure, the rest is taken care of by our team of professionals.
- Our flights have a minimum duration of 30 minutes.
- We can offer our unpowered flight (free flight) in the following locations:
- Málaga (Teba, Ronda, Cañete Real and Álora).
- Granada (Loja and La Herradura).
- Sevilla (Montellano).
- Cádiz (Algodonales, El Bosque, Conil and Vejer de la Frontera).
- Huelva (Matalascañas).
- Córdoba (Lucena).
- The weight limit ranges from 35kg to 130kg.
- We do not have any age limitation.
- We adapt the flight to the conditions of each person.
- We have the ability to fly with people with disabilities or reduced mobility.
- The flight location, time and meeting point will be chosen according to the weather forecast of each day.
- You have to book at least three days in advance.
- To be as accurate as possible, this information will be communicated 24 to 48 hours in advance.
- The flight may be modified or cancelled at any time to ensure the total safety of the flight if conditions are not ideal.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend comfortable and warm clothing depending on the season.
- In summer it is enough to bring a simple windbreaker or thin sweatshirt.
- In winter it is necessary to dress warmly, so we recommend long pants, coat and gloves.
- For the other seasons we recommend bringing extra clothes that we can discard at the time of the flight if necessary.
- The most suitable shoes is a pair of sneakers or hiking boots.
- Before boarding the flight we will remind you which clothing is more recommended.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.