- Explore Barcelona differently with one of our Segway Tours!
- The Barcelona Waterfront Segway Tour takes you to Barcelona’s most beautiful waterfront spots:
- The historical marina Port Vell.
- The city’s most popular beach, La Barceloneta.
- And the new marina next to the W Hotel.
- As well as to the Parc de la Ciutadella.
- This city sightseeing tour starts with a visit to Barcelonas biggest urban park.
- After exploring the Parc de la Ciutadella, the next stop is the Port Vell, Barcelonas oldest marina.
- There are hundreds of beautiful small vessels and a picturesque port avenue lined with palm trees.
- The Barcelona Waterfront Segway Tour includes some of Barcelona's most beautiful places.
- Which are visited during traditional sightseeing trips like city tours by bus.
- It offers a comprehensive overview of Barcelonas maritime history.
- The ongoing transformation of the citys waterfront and the role that the mediterranean sea plays in Barcelonas's local culture.
- Arc de Triomf, Parque de la Ciudadela, Zoológico de Barcelona, Puerto Olímpico, Plaza de los Voluntarios Olímpicos, Playa de la Nova Icària.
- Playa de la Barceloneta, Teleférico de Montjuïc, Palacio del Mar, Centro Comercial Maremagnum, Puerto Viejo, Basílica de Nuestra Señora de la Merced.
- Museo Marítimo de Barcelona, Mirador de Colón, Estación de Francia, El Born (Barrio de Barcelona).
- Pregnant women are not allowed on a Segway but we can provide an E-bike for them.
- Participants must be able to climb stairs independently.
- The minimum age to ride a Segway is 16 years.
- We offer high-end electric bikes for minors to do the Segway Tour with the family.
- You have to be in good health condition.
- In case of bad weather we can wait or reschedule.
- Book at least a day before the tour.
Equipment and clothing
- Comfortable clothing is recommended.
- Coats if the weather is cold.
- Sunscreen for sun protection.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.