- Welcome to this gorgeous cave hotel.
- Ideal to rest in comfort, tranquility, wellness and peace.
- This experience includes one night in a junior suite cave and dinner for two, with chocolate and wine.
- You will be close to the traditions and lifestyle of our ancestors.
- From the troglodyte era to the present day, our caves, adapted to the orography of the mountains that surround them, have the comforts of a modern home.
- You will enjoy the more than 200 years that contemplate these historic caves surrounded by nature in its purest state.
- Being here is a blessing, a well-deserved rest and the ideal retreat for couples.
- All caves have a living room, TV, private independent bathroom, outside views, outside porch with table and chairs to relax outside the cave.
- We have caves with fireplaces and stoves for winter.
- The usual temperature of the cave all year round is between 18 and 20 degrees, a delightful temperature in both winter and summer thanks to the effect of geothermal energy unique to the cave.
- This will be an experience like no other.
- We are located in Guadix, 15 minutes away from the Quaternary Geopark, the largest megalithic park in Europe.
- The exact adress is Cam. de Lugros, 20 en 18500 Guadix.
- We can provide transportation from our facilities to the restaurant in town.
- We recommend booking at least a week in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We do not have a dress code, although we recommend bringing comfortable clothes according to the occasion.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.