- Wander around Barcelona, taste the best wines and rediscover the sea with this great experience.
- We will take you to a 15th century farmhouse among vineyards, overlooking the village of Alella and the Mediterranean Sea.
- You will get to know a unique space that will connect you with nature.
- Includes snacks such as olives, cheese, charcuterie and crackers.
- As well as drinks, such as soft drinks, beer, wine, cava and sangria (about 2 to 3 drinks per person).
- You will have a professional skipper, a charming guide and an elaborate wine tasting.
- This one-day excursion departs in the morning around 10:00 AM and ends in the afternoon around 15:30 to 16:00 PM.
- You will enjoy sailing along the coast of Barcelona in a 12 meters sailboat, with the possibility to stop and jump into the Mediterranean Sea.
- You will explore in a relaxing ride along the Catalan Coast for about 1 hour on an E-Bike, close to the sea on mostly flat and easy terrain for any level, guided by a member of our team.
- You will also visit the vineyards and have access to a wine tasting, an expert sommelier will welcome you in this family winery.
- We provide this experience in Barcelona.
- The tour may be postponed if it is not safe or if there is heavy rain.
- In the aforementioned case, the tour will be rescheduled according to availability and guest schedule if possible.
- If you need to cancel the tour, we require a 48 hours notice.
- Photos of the experience are sent via WeTransfer.
- Each boat has a maximum capacity of 11 people, although we have more units available.
- We provide this experience 365 days a year.
- We recommend booking at least a week in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimsuit, towels, hat and sunglasses.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.