- Do you want to discover the first touristic olive oil mill in the province of Jaén?
- In this package for one person you can enjoy a visit with Olive Oil Tasting.
- The company is a family factory with its origins in 1989.
- You will have the privilege of a guided visit with professionals from the mill who will welcome you and introduce you to the world of oils.
- You will enter the mill while we explain how it operates.
- In addition, you will also learn how they elaborate their oils from the origin of their plantations with olive trees to the bottling.
- To finish the experience, you will be able to taste our olive oil, awarded as the Best Olive Oil in the World 2022.
- Enjoy the Andalusian culture and its best olive oils, it`s worth a try!
- The visit takes place in a small oil mill at the entrance of Begíjar, a small village in the Comarca de la Loma, in Jaén.
- During the collection period (October - January) it will be possible to visit the factory in operation.
- We recommend booking at least 5 days in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing comfortable clothes to access this experience.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.