- This is a spectacular balloon flight over Segovia (UNESCO World Heritage City).
- The flight crew will be waiting for you at the meeting point in Segovia where you can park your vehicle.
- The balloon pilot will decide the most suitable takeoff so you can enjoy the flight with the best views over the city.
- Have your camera ready to capture a bird's eye view of the Catedral Primada, the Alcazar of Segovia that looks like something out of a fairy tale.
- You will see the walls and the impressive aqueduct built by the Roman Empire in 118 AD.
- After a few minutes of flight it is very common to fall in love with this city and want to discover it on foot.
- After a soft landing it is time to celebrate your adventure with a country side breakfast with Iberian products and a toast with cava.
- We offer this experience in Segovia.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.
- The flight is confirmed the day before.
- The activity is not suitable for pregnant women and people with bone problems or reduced mobility.
- We recommend booking at least 5 days in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing comfortable clothes and closed shoes.
- Heels and open shoes such as flip-flops are not allowed.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.