- A unique UNESCO World Heritage Site, Mount Teide stands at 3718m above sea level.
- This tour will show you the best places in the National Park.
- The National Park offers a stunning landscape with unique fauna and flora.
- This visit is a must when traveling to the Canary Islands.
- You will be guided by our official multilingual experts.
- On this tour you will see large parts of the national park, always with views of Mount Teide and expertly led by our guides.
- Transportation throughout the tour is included.
- Pick-up service from hotels is possible, to be agreed with the provider.
- Minimum amount of people in the excursion is 2, the maximum is 8.
- Available languages are Spanish, English and Italian - contact provider for more languages.
- You must book at least two weeks in advance to confirm your spot.
- Change of date is possible in cases of force majeure beyond the control of the provider that prevent the correct delivery of the experience.
Equipment and clothing
- Bring solar protection.
- Bring comfortable and appropriate shoes and a light coat.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.