- This tour will take you to a large part of the south of Tenerife
- It starts in the highest municipality in Spain, in the picturesque village of Vilaflor
- After enjoying the volcanic landscapes, the excursion continues to Masca
- The spectacular ravines of Masca served as hiding places for pirates and offer splendid views
- The tour continues to the Los Gigantes cliffs, located above the sea and reaching a height of up to 600 meters
- It ends on the south coast, by Playa de Las Américas and Los Cristianos, two of the best known tourist areas in Tenerife
- The tour takes place in the south of the island
- Transportation throughout the tour is included
- Pick-up service from hotels is possible, to be agreed with the provider
- Minimum amount of people in the excursion is 2, the maximum 8
- You must book at least two weeks in advance to confirm your spot
- Change of date is possible in cases of force majeure beyond the control of the provider that prevent the correct delivery of the experience
Equipment and clothing
- Bring solar protection
- Bring comfortable and appropiate shoewear
- Bring a towel and swimwear
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.