- This tour will take you to a large part of the north of Tenerife
- It starts off in Puerto de la Cruz, a city that has not lost its intimate and relaxed marine flair, although it is an important tourist destination today
- It continues in La Orotava, with its old town and its perfectly preserved buildings, declared a Historic-Artistic Site
- The excursion continues to Mount Teide, the enigmatic symbol of Tenerife with its ravines and lunar landscapes
- The tour continues through Teide National Park, with a diverse flora and fauna that was declared a World Heritage Site
- The excursion returns to sea at Garachico, where its cobbled streets invite you to explore the heart of the small town
- It ends in Icod de los Vinos, a charming town that is famous for its ancient dragon tree
- The tour takes place in the east of the island
- Transportation throughout the tour is included
- Pick-up service from hotels is possible, to be agreed with the provider
- Minimum amount of people in the excursion is 2, the maximum 8
- You must book at least two weeks in advance to confirm your spot
- Change of date is possible in cases of force majeure beyond the control of the provider that prevent the correct delivery of the experience
Equipment and clothing
- Bring solar protection
- Bring comfortable and appropiate shoewear
- Bringt a light coat
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.