- Discover a unique experience in Teno Park.
- Enjoy canyoning filled with impressive slides, rappels, jumps, and descents in Tenerife.
- Once you meet the guide, they will provide you with the specific water canyoning equipment that you'll use during the descent and give you a brief briefing about the activity, including basic descent instructions and safety rules that participants must strictly follow.
- A wide variety of jumps, some up to 8 meters high, rappels up to 17 meters, and a spectacular slide about 15 meters high will turn this ravine into a dreamlike place.
- This incredible adventure takes place in a narrow canyon environment, where fun and adrenaline take the lead.
- After approximately 2 hours of walking, you will return to where the canyoning activity began.
- Teno Rural Park
- The activity is subject to weather conditions.
- It's important to have a moderate/good physical condition for this activity.
- Prior authorization is required.
- Book at least two weeks in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to wear sportswear and trekking-style footwear, avoiding slippery soles
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.