- The Ethnographic Park and Botanical Garden of the Güímar Pyramids is an open-air museum that includes six stepped pyramids, oriented towards the sun on key astronomical dates.
- The park, nominated twice for the European Museum of the Year Award, features several outdoor routes and specialized gardens spread across its over 64,000 square meters. It is also one of the five botanical gardens in the Canary Islands.
- For an additional fee, you can purchase a premium ticket, which includes access to the museum, a documentary, expedition room, botanical route, exports route, cultural route, volcanic route, sustainable garden, poisonous garden, and Polynesian exhibition
- Tenerife - Güímar.
- Children aged 7 to 12 must always be accompanied by an adult.
- The opening hours are from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM every day except December 31 and January 1.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
Equipment and clothing
It is recommended to wear comfortable footwear, a cap, and sunscreen.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.