- Enjoy an exclusive experience on a full-day tour through 3 iconic sites: Montserrat, Girona, and Costa Brava, and discover Barcelona’s emblematic surroundings.
- The experience starts in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, before journeying to experience the natural splendor of Montserrat, Catalonia’s most emblematic mountain, topped by a Benedictine Monastery.
- On the way to the Monastery, admire the Massif of Montserrat, a spectacular multi-peaked rocky range packed with unique needle-shape formations.
- Learn about the cornerstone of Catalan culture, history, nature and spirituality.
- Enjoy an exclusive guided tour of the basilica—home to the revered ‘Black Madonna’ statue—and the atrium, cloister, and main square.
- Continue this amazing experience and head to Girona, a charming Old Town where the remains of a Roman and medieval past coexist with the present, offering an image full of contrasts.
- Your guide will reveal all the secrets of the city. Explore the best-preserved Jewish quarter in Europe.
- Admire the cathedral, boasting the widest Gothic nave in the world, and marvel at the colorful spectacle of houses along the Onyar River, which splits the city in two.
- Cross over Pont de les Peixateries Velles, designed by the famous Gustave Eiffel in 1877.
- Go to the top of Girona’s medieval walls to enjoy the best panoramic views. If you are interested in The Game of Thrones series, the guide will show the locations where the 6th season was filmed.
- Then you’ll have free time to have lunch and discover the city by yourself.
- End this exclusive tour in a beautiful village of the Costa Brava.
- Feel the breeze, relax yourself, discover amazing coves, and admire the crystal blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Barcelona, Girona, Montserrat, Costa Brava.
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time.
- On high occupancy days, the Rack Railway will be used instead of the Aerial Cable Car
- This activity is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- The visit to the Moreneta is not guaranteed, it is subject to availability and depending on the season, as there may be up to 2hrs of queue.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour.
- In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum number of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish.
- If this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Changes and cancelations before 24 hours are free of charge.
- For Changes or Cancelations Less than 24 hours or No Show, there will be no refunds.
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.