- Discover with us three unique cities, World Heritage Sites! We will visit Segovia, Ávila and Toledo from Madrid.
- We will depart early and head to Toledo, where we will start with a guided tour accompanied by our official guide,
- Toledo has a long-standing Christian, Jewish and Muslim tradition, therefore it is also known as the city of three cultures.
- We will not only visit the most representative places of each one of these cities on this tour, but we will also visit some precious hidden nooks and crannies only known to a few locals.
- Join us and discover the secrets of Spain's second largest cathedral with our official guide.
- To farewell Toledo, we will cross the city through its narrow and picturesque streets, memorable to treasure unforgettable images, in addition, I will show you one of the best panoramic views of the city, where you will surely capture your best photo.
- Then we will leave for Ávila. Visit Ávila's historic center and discover the legacy of this city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- The route will continue along a stretch of the famous Walls of Ávila. How has it been preserved to the present day? We will reveal these questions on the thick wall that surrounds the city's historic center as we head toward the Cathedral and other monuments.
- If the upgrade option is selected, we will make a stop to have lunch in a local restaurant in the old town, where we will enjoy a typical “Iberian Traditional Meal”, otherwise you can enjoy free time for lunch, the guide will give you recommendations of restaurants in the area.
- We will continue our trip heading to Segovia, our third stop of the day and our third city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- We will arrive at Segovia's historic center, then, initiate a walk through the main square of the city, the Plaza Mayor, contemplating monuments such as its majestic Roman Aqueduct, we will continue through the old quarter of the city until we reach the Cathedral, and finally we will arrive In the majestic Alcazar, the old royal palace and fortress. There, you will have free time to discover a little bit of the city on your own, take good pictures and have nice souvenirs.
- At the end of your tour, you will return to the center of Madrid in a comfortable minibus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay.
- Segovia, Ávila & Toledo.
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, the tour will be rescheduled.
- The route of this tour is not designed for people in wheelchairs or mobility difficulties. In each city visited, a walking tour is carried out, with inclined climbs and stairs, which may affect the itinerary of the activity.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour and at the check-in.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge.
- Please notify the exact age of the infant when you confirm your booking to arrange a baby car seat.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour, if this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Changes and cancelations before 24 hours are free of charge.
- For Changes or Cancelations Less than 24 hours or No Show, there will be no refunds.
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.