- Take a thrilling helicopter flight over the coastline of Barcelona.
- Your experience will start at the Heliport, next to the major port of Barcelona and only 10 minutes away from the city center by taxi.
- Jump on the helicopter to enjoy a memorable flight. In one glance you will recognize the old town of Barcelona and where the medieval walls were limiting the city.
- Have a look also at the modern square urban plan that was established by a famous general of the Spanish army in the mid 19th century.
- You will fly up to the Port Forum, where you will see from top the Blue Museum, a contemporary building constructed by the famous architects Jacques Herzog & Pierre de Meuron.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- The maximum weight allowed per passenger is 130 kg, in case of exceeding it, you wont be allowed to join the flight, If you exceed 110 kg you will be asked to pay for two seats upon arrival at the heliport.
- The distribution of people in the helicopter will be decided based on the weights and seats of the helicopter to maximize safety
- All passengers must show a valid ID or Passport at the check in desk in order to board the helicopter.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour, in the event that this minimum is not met customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum number of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish., if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Changes or cancellations are free if made more than 24 hours in advance.
- If you make changes or cancellations within 24 hours or if you do not show up on the agreed day, no date changes or refunds will be made.
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.