- Explore Madrid on a next-generation and eco-friendly Segway and behold the monuments from a different perspective.
- Visit and discover the secrets of the Almudena Cathedral and the Royal Palace, and learn more about the history, customs, and traditions of the Spanish capital.
- Discover Madrid Río Park and ride along the banks of the Manzanares River.
- Learn all about the reign of the Habsburgs in Madrid during a brief Segway tour.
- Ride through the streets of Madrid while listening to the commentary provided by our expert guide.
- Explore the riverside of Madrid Río and its "beaches."
- Tour the classic bridges of Toledo, Segovia, and the Puente de los Reyes.
- Visit Matadero de Madrid, an old factory converted into an art gallery today.
- Please, be at the check-in 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- The maximum weight allowed on the segway is 130 kg, in case of exceeding this weight, you will not be allowed to participate in the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50 m tall.
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour, if this minimum is not met customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Changes or cancellations are free if made more than 24 hours in advance.
- If you make changes or cancellations within 24 hours or if you do not show up on the agreed day, no date changes or refunds will be made.
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.