- Enjoy a guided tour to Segovia, a UNESCO World Heritage site, by high-speed train from Madrid, the most comfortable and fastest way of traveling in Spain.
- Explore the Alcazar of Segovia, one of the most emblematic buildings of the region, with your expert guide.
- Behold the magnificent Roman Aqueduct, built in the time of Emperor Augustus.
- Enjoy an exclusive hike on its surroundings and admire the unique landscapes and views of the city.
- Segovia & Alcazar.
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time.
- Due to logistics matters, the tour must start punctually. Delays will not be tolerated; they will be considered a non-refundable no show.
- Passport number and full names are required to confirm the booking.
- The route of this tour is not designed for people in wheelchairs, walkers or mobility difficulties.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour, in the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- This experience is carried out in a bilingual format in English and Spanish.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Changes or cancellations are free if made more than 24 hours in advance.
- If you make changes or cancellations within 24 hours or if you do not show up on the agreed day, no date changes or refunds will be made.
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.