- Experience Barcelona in a way you ve never before with your very own private guide.
- This is your chance to dive deep into the rich history and culture of the city, all at your own leisure.
- From the moment of pickup at your hotel, your guide will tailor the journey to align with your interests and desires.
- The enigmatic Gothic Quarter beckons with its historically-rich corners, as do the exteriors of Gaudí’s architectural wonders: the Sagrada Familia, Casa Batlló, and Park Güell.
- With the flexibility of this tour, choose your start time and, with your guide, craft the itinerary that suits you.
- Additionally, for those with a keen interest in architecture and history, we offer an upgraded option with a guide certified to access the interiors of the monuments.
- Your guide wont just lead you down iconic paths, he will share anecdotes, legends, and that local flavor only a true Barcelonian knows.
- This is your time, your journey, your Barcelona.
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time.
- Ticket availability for monuments doesn’t depend on our company.
- Tours proceed regardless of weather conditions.
- Inform us 48 hours in advance for cancelation or changes.
- Secure your belongings, we’re not responsible for losses.
- Entrance fees to the monuments are not included, but you ll have the opportunity to purchase them during the tour (when selecting the option with an accredited interior guide).
- Changes and cancelations before 24 hours are free of charge.
- For changes or cancelations less than 24 hours or no show, there will be no refunds.
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.