- In this personalized tour you get to see the best sights of the Teide National Park
- Personalized means you have a say on where you want to go and bring in your preferences
- Mount Teide is the highest point in Macaronesia and Spain and the third largest volcano on Earth from its base on the ocean floor
- Mount Teide is part of the Teide National Park, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- On the tour there will be frequent stops to see local fauna and flora and to understand the volcanic geology
- You will pass through lunar landscapes, beautiful forests and you will have the best views of the island
- There will also be stops in the towns on the way to better understand the culture and to be able to try the local cuisine
- At the end of the tour you will visit the historic center of La Laguna, the first capital of the island after the European conquest and declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- A qualified guide leading the way in English, Spanish and Italian
- This tour takes place in the Teide National Park and La Laguna, according to your preferences
- The tour is conducted in a modern 8-seater van with AC
- Children under the age of 12 can join for free
- Pickup can be on the whole island, free of charge
- All the licences and insurances for the activity (both trekking and for the van) are included
- Option of having lunch in a local Canarian restaurant (recommended by your guide), not included in the price
- The tour takes up to 8 hours
- You must book at least two weeks in advance to confirm your spot
Equipment and clothing
- Bring solar protection
- Bring comfortable and appropiate shoewear
- Bring a light coat
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.