- Spectacular trekking experience with great views, culture and local food
- You will hike through the famous laurisilva (laurel forest) and hear about the geological formation of Anaga and Tenerife
- Then the tour takes you to "Roque de Taborno", a gorgeous geological formation
- From there you will have exceptional views of the ocean and you can learn about the history of the region
- You can learn about both precolonial history and after the colonization, as well as the guanche culture
- At the end of the tour, we offer a tasting of typical produce from the region
- The experience takes place in the northeast of the island, in the Macizo de Anaga, Biosphere Reserve
- In case of rain or vertigo, the route can be changed a bit to avoid more difficult parts
- Far away from main tourist routes, this tour gives you the chance to see a different side of Tenerife
- A qualified guide leading the way and talking about the region and its culture
- You must book at least two days in advance to confirm your spot
Equipment and clothing
- Bring trekking shoes (or sports shoes)
- Bring solar protection like sunscreen and a hat
- Bring comfortable and warm clothing
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.