- Spectacular hiking tour in the Teide National Park, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- Experience the best of the National Park, which offers an impressive panorama with a unique fauna and flora
- The tour begins at the "Monte de La Esperanza", from where you enter the incredible volcanic landscape
- There you will explore viewpoints and geological formations, stopping at various points of interest
- Among them are: Roques de García, Minas de San José, the visitors centre and more
- Once the visit to the park is over, the tour goes through the La Orotava valley
- There you will enjoy the best flavor of Tenerife with some typical products of the region in a Guachinche
- Lunch and a drink is included in the price
- The experience takes place in the centre of the island, in the Teide National Park
- Transportation throughout the route is included
- Pick-up service in the south and north is possible, to be agreed with the provider
- A qualified guide leading the way and talking about the region and its culture
- You must book at least two days in advance to confirm your spot
Equipment and clothing
- Bring trekking shoes (or sports shoes)
- Bring solar protection like sunscreen and a hat
- Bring comfortable and warm clothing
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.