- Enjoy this new experience of helicopter flight and sailing in Barcelona.
- We provide snacks such as olives, cheese, charcuterie and crackers.
- You can also enjoy drinks such as soft drinks, beer, wine, cava and sangria.
- You will have a professional skipper and safety measures in place.
- See this unique view of Barcelona from the sky with a helicopter, getting the best seats in town.
- We will head to the port to sail in our sailboat with our professional skipper afterwards.
- The flight part will take around 35 minutes.
- The departure time of the flight will be indicated the day before departure.
- We provide this experience in Barcelona.
- The tour may be postponed if it is not safe or if there is heavy rain.
- In the aforementioned case, the tour will be rescheduled according to availability and guest schedule if possible.
- If you need to cancel the tour, we require a 48 hours notice.
- Photos of the experience are sent via WeTransfer.
- Maximum weight per person is 110 kg, more than 110 kg requires a second ticket.
- Each boat has a maximum capacity of 11 people, although we have more units available.
- We provide this experience 365 days a year.
- Our schedules are: 9:30, 12:00, 14:30, 16:30.
- We recommend booking at least a week in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimsuit, towels, hat and sunglasses.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.