- From Bodegas Riojanas, we want to welcome you to our house founded in 1890.
- During the visit, we will share our over a century-old winemaking tradition with you.
- The tour of our facilities takes you through the original building, which is over 130 years old.
- You will also see the expansions that have been made throughout history: winemaking warehouses, barrel room, wine cellar, and the tasting room.
- The tour concludes with a tasting of three wines: Blanco, Crianza, and Reserva.
- You will also enjoy an appetizer consisting of a small tasting of Iberian cured meats.
- In the winery facilities in Cenicero (La Rioja)
- If there are people with reduced mobility or in a wheelchair, please notify in advance.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children under 6 years old visit for free.
- Book at least two days in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- Part of the tour takes place on floor -1, so we recommend bringing warm clothing, especially during the winter months.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.