- This introductory dive is the first dive that will allow you to experience the underwater sensation.
- You will be able to try the diving equipment, the sensation of weightlessness and ear compensation.
- Before we jump into the water, our diving instructor will give us a short briefing on how the equipment works and what we will do underwater.
- We enjoy the dive and the wonderful sensation of breathing underwater for the first time.
- If we do not have problems to compensate our ears, it is normal to reach 5 or 6 meters of depth during our diving baptism.
- We must take into account that during the sea baptism we do not know in depth how the equipment works nor how to solve possible mishaps underwater, so we cannot dive too deeply.
- The duration of the dive usually varies depending on air consumption.
- Between the practice exercises and the dive, the experience in the water lasts around 45 minutes.
- We offer this experience in Vilagarcia de Arousa, less than an hour away from Vigo.
- To access this experience it is required to know how to swim.
- You must also be over 10 years old.
- People over 43 years old must have a medical certificate.
- We recommend booking at least two weeks in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- To access this experience you only need to bring a swimsuit.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.