- Are you planning to surprise that special someone?
- A romantic sailboat getaway is ideal if you are looking for a different plan with your partner.
- Whether you are looking for an idyllic evening to celebrate an anniversary, Valentine's Day or even a marriage proposal!
- Sail into the sunset with the city of Vigo in the background, enjoy a delicious dinner for two and finally relax aboard a sailboat.
- Sharing all these moments will create unforgettable memories.
- In addition, breakfast the next day is also included.
- To begin with, the skipper will welcome you for a two-hour sailing trip along the Vigo estuary (Galicia).
- You will sail at sunset.
- Upon returning to port, the skipper leaves you alone on board to enjoy a romantic dinner (moored in port).
- For dinner, you have the option to choose between dining in a restaurant near the port or have a catering company prepare and decorate the dinner on board.
- We provide this experience from the Real Club Náutico de Vigo.
- Sailing is optional, this means that if you wish you can stay in port for dinner and sleep on board without sailing.
- You must confirm three days before the contracted date if you want to go sailing the day of your romantic experience.
- The schedules for the sailing trip in summer are: 20:30 to 22:30 hours and in winter: from 16:00 to 18:00 hours or from 17:00 to 19:00 hours.
- Check out is the following day at 09:00 hours in summer and at 12:00 hours in winter.
- It is forbidden for more than two occupants to spend the night on the yacht.
- We recommend booking at least five days in advance.
- This experience is not available during the months of July and August.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing a raincoat, sportswear and warm clothes, depending on the conditions
- We also suggest bringing at least a change of socks and sneakers (black soles are forbidden on board).
- It is advisable that the shoes are made of non-slip material.
- Depending on the time of the year, consider bringing a hat, sunglasses and sun protection.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.