- Live the sensation of free flight and relax with the best views of the South of Tenerife
- You will fly over Taucho / Adeje or Ifonche (takeoff height at 800-1000m), always depending on the weather conditions
- In flight, you will fly over the mountains and coasts of Adeje and, if conditions allow it, the emblematic Barranco del Infierno
- We will choose the take-off place based on the optimal performance of our flight
- The flight takes around 20 minutes, the whole experience takes 2 hours
- We have more than 25 years of experience in piloting techniques and local meteorology, so that your experience is unique and safe
- Transfer included throughout the south of Tenerife (from Los Cristianos to Los Gigantes - without additional cost)
- We take GoPro photos and videos of the entire experience
- Your recordings can be purchased after the flight (via SD card)
- The experience is in the south of Tenerife, in Adeje
- The flight will be over Taucho / Adeje or Ifonche
- You do not need any previous experience: your pilot-instructor will give you all the necessary instructions
- We give you all the safety equipment (harness, helmet, knee pads and gloves) to take off, fly and land without a care in the world
- The performance of the activity is subject to favorable weather conditions at all times (wind direction, wind force, cloud height, temperatures)
- Day or time could be modified, in case of adverse conditions for the correct exercise and optimal flight performance. Always in common and prior agreement with the passenger.
- Minimum age: 4 years / Maximum age: 70 years / Maximum weight: 90 kilos / minimum weight: 20 kilos
- Activity not suitable for pregnant women or people with reduced physical mobility
- You must book at least a week in advance to confirm your spot
- This activity depends on the weather conditions, so coordinate with the provider to ensure your experience
Equipment and clothing
- To feel safe and comfortable, you should wear closed shoes, long pants and a jacket
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.