- Navigate the blue waters on an eco catamaran designed for sustainable navigation and equipped with comfort and safety in mind.
- During our fantastic excursions, you will have the amazing opportunity of watching and listening to whales and dolphins thanks to an excellent underwater sound system with speakers on deck.
- You will visit the spectacular cliffs of Los Gigantes and the beautiful bay of Masca, where we will set the anchor. There’s no better place than this to contemplate the views.
- You can swim in the coves of crystal-clear waters, far from the holiday crowds; go snorkelling to see the beauty of the flora and fauna of the area.
- A courtesy catering will be served on board.
This experience includes:
- Courtesy catering (Depending on the trip duration).
This experience does not include:
- Pick-up and drop off.
- Basic snorkeling gear– Mask and snorkel (available upon request)
- Departure and arrival from Puerto Colón – Pantalán 8 in Costa Adeje.
- Scheduled trips with shared groups.
- The use of this experience is subject to availability. You must confirm the availability and timetable with the provider, two weeks in advance.
- 3-hour trip:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays: 10:30-13:30, 14:00-17:00, 17:30-20:30
- Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays: 16:00-19:00
- 5-hour trip:
- Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays: 10:30-15:30
Equipment and clothing
- Bring comfortable clothes, a bathing suit and sun protection such as sunglasses and a hat.
- We recommend you bring your own towel and your snorkeling gear (not included, available upon request).
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.