- Try Canarian delicacies in an authentic setting in beautiful local bodegas.
- Experience outstanding canarian food and wine in a guachinche, a canarian restaurant.
- Enjoy local food and taste different kinds of wine with spectacular views of the north coast of Tenerife.
- Learn more about the extraordinary history of wine in Tenerife and try the best of them.
- You start off in Bodegas Monje, where you get a guided tour of the bodega, paired with a wine and food tasting while you enjoy the magnificent views of Tenerife`s north coast.
- Next you will visit a Guachinche to try different canarian delicacies.
- The last stop will be in Casa del Vino (a museum and gourmet shop) to learn about the history of the wines and to try more wine.
- Pick-up service in the south of Tenerife: 9 a.m. / Santa Cruz: 10.30 a.m. / Puerto de la Cruz: 11 a.m.
- Transportation throughout the tour is included.
- A guided entry to La Casa del Vino and to the museum is included, with wine and coffee.
- Food and drinks at the Guachinche are included.
- The guided visit to Bodegas Monje with wine and food tasting is included.
- Minimum of people per reservation is two.
- The Guachinche may vary if the chosen one is closed, but they have several Guachinches that meet the same characteristics of quality, location and permits.
- You must book at least two weeks in advance to confirm your spot.
- Cancellation without charge is possible until 48 hours before the experience.
Equipment and clothing
- Comfortable clothing and eager to enjoy Tenerife`s delights.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.