- Try Canarian delicacies in an authentic setting in beautiful local bodegas.
- Experience outstanding canarian food and wine in a guachinche, a canarian restaurant.
- Enjoy local food and taste different kinds of wine with spectacular views of the north coast of Tenerife.
- Learn more about the extraordinary history of wine in Tenerife and try the best of them.
- You start off in Bodegas Monje, where you get a guided tour of the bodega, paired with a wine and food tasting while you enjoy the magnificent views of Tenerife`s north coast.
- Next you will visit a Guachinche to try different canarian delicacies.
- The last stop will be in Casa del Vino (a museum and gourmet shop) to learn about the history of the wines and to try more wine.
- Pick-up service in the south of Tenerife: 9 a.m. / Santa Cruz: 10.30 a.m. / Puerto de la Cruz: 11 a.m.
- Transportation throughout the tour is included.
- A guided entry to La Casa del Vino and to the museum is included, with wine and coffee.
- Food and drinks at the Guachinche are included.
- The guided visit to Bodegas Monje with wine and food tasting is included.
- Minimum of people per reservation is two.
- The Guachinche may vary if the chosen one is closed, but they have several Guachinches that meet the same characteristics of quality, location and permits.
- You must book at least two weeks in advance to confirm your spot.
- Cancellation without charge is possible until 48 hours before the experience.
Equipment and clothing
- Comfortable clothing and eager to enjoy Tenerife`s delights.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.